My name is Alberto Hernandez. I am an Information Systems professional and founder of Infinite Information and Technology with 20+ years of experience.
My experience includes:
- 1.5 + years leading and managing the transformation of a IT Project Management Office (Business Process, System and Operation).
- 15+ years of experience managing SAP Projects and Business Process Optimization domestic and international.
- 5 + years of consulting working for one of the big 5 US consulting companies, Deloitte Consulting LLP.
- I managed complex implementations from Feasibility Study to Post-Implementation (full cycles).
- I worked in different industries. Some of these are: medical device, consumer products, high tech, chemical, etc.
My Main Strengths are:
- People oriented
- Flexible leader
- Ability to multi-task
- Solve problems
- Work under pressure
- Easily adapt to changing environments
- Committed to consistently exceed customer expectations.
I have experienced and witnessed how technology is impacting, changing and simplifying business processes and ERP systems. Project Management Offices are facing the challenge of how to run projects faster and smoother in order to allow companies to compete in this global economy.
IoT brings a new challenge for all the companies:
- They need to figure out how IT and the other business entities will define this new type of initiative, how to run this type of project and how to support this project after they are live.
- How companies will integrate IT and OT.
- How the integration of IT and OT will transform the current business processes.
- What are the new skills needed in IT and OT to incorporate IoT into the organization.